I’ll let the film speak for itself, but it is worth the seven minutes to watch it.
- RT @TVGuideMagazine: This just in: FX has renewed #Fargo for a third season. You betcha! tvinsider.com/article/55715/… @FXNetworks @FargoFX @Noah… 16 hours ago
- RT @noahhawley: Hi. Tonight's hour of Fargo is one my absolute favorites. Also, we're making ten more next year. Pass it on. 16 hours ago
- RT @AaronWherry: Remember kids, if you want to complain abut Alberta's carbon tax, all you have to do is explain how instead you'd reduce e… 19 hours ago
- RT @andrew_leach: Me. RT @miket136: does anyone in the province really believe this wasn't a pre-determined outcome? #ableg 19 hours ago
- RT @andrew_leach: I think you might want to take this down. Just a thought. twitter.com/ezralevant/sta… 19 hours ago
- Africa Alberta Alternative energy Amory Lovins Apple ARPA-E Bill Gates Bjørn Lomborg British Columbia Business Business process improvement Calgary Canada Climate Climate change Critical thinking documentary Documentary film Earth Education and Training Enbridge End of Oil Energy Energy development Energy industry Environment Film Filmmaking Fossil fuel Gates Germany Greenhouse gas Huffington Post International Energy Agency Invisible Children josephkony Kenya Keystone Keystone Pipeline Keystone XL Kony 2012 Leadership Lords Resistance Army Matt Palmer movies news New York City New York Times Northern Gateway oil sands People Photography Photos Pipeline Debate Pipeline transport politics Robert Bryce Rocky Mountain Institute science systems thinking Technology TED Uganda Unintended consequences United Nations United States University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Waldorf Waldorf education Waldorf School Wall Street Journal water Wind farm Wind power World Water Day
- 14,511 hits