I’ll let the film speak for itself, but it is worth the seven minutes to watch it.
- RT @hockeyesque: terrible what precipitated this, but here, now, the most important and brave moment in Twitter history: #BeenRapedNeverRep… 13 hours ago
- My #photo of the day. #photography #mountains #sunrise Mt Rundle in #Banff #TravelAlberta #abfilm http://t.co/WgZeQBnbNj 1 week ago
- Free coffee and donuts 303Oakfern Way SW Calgary. #timsnextdoor @TimHortons http://t.co/zywlbM8v9h 1 month ago
- Free coffee and donuts. 303 Oakfern Way SW. #timsnextdoor @TimHortons http://t.co/hUbbKM2k1j 1 month ago
- Come check out my film playing at #CIFF Sept 20 The Gift | Calgary International Film Festival calgaryfilm.com/films/2014/gift #ciff2014 1 month ago
- Africa Alberta Alternative energy Amory Lovins Apple ARPA-E Bill Gates Bjørn Lomborg British Columbia Business Business process improvement Calgary Canada Climate Climate change Critical thinking documentary Documentary film Earth Education and Training Enbridge End of Oil Energy Energy development Energy industry Environment Film Filmmaking Fossil fuel Gates Germany Greenhouse gas Huffington Post International Energy Agency Invisible Children josephkony Kenya Keystone Keystone Pipeline Keystone XL Kony 2012 Leadership Lords Resistance Army Matt Palmer movies news New York City New York Times Northern Gateway oil sands People Photography Photos Pipeline Debate Pipeline transport politics Robert Bryce Rocky Mountain Institute science systems thinking Technology TED Uganda Unintended consequences United Nations United States University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Waldorf Waldorf education Waldorf School Wall Street Journal water Wind farm Wind power World Water Day
- 12,888 hits