I’ll let the film speak for itself, but it is worth the seven minutes to watch it.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/6nJaBaaFK4M?a Why is Spirituality Important? 18 hours ago
- Best pictures from the past 24 hours theglobeandmail.com/multimedia/cam… 1 day ago
- The Poor Need Cheap Fossil Fuels fb.me/2Pb2yl5NE 5 days ago
- RT @imagineCALGARY: Don't miss out on the chance to learn more about iC partner @dirtt in the Innovators in #Sustainability series tmrw: ht… 1 week ago
- New photos up on my website. mattpalmer.ca 2 weeks ago
- Africa Alberta Alternative energy Amory Lovins Apple ARPA-E Bill Gates Bjørn Lomborg Boston British Columbia Business Business process improvement Calgary Canada Climate Climate change Critical thinking documentary Documentary film Earth Education and Training Enbridge End of Oil Energy Energy development Energy industry Environment Film Filmmaking Fossil fuel Gates Germany Greenhouse gas Huffington Post International Energy Agency Invisible Children josephkony Kenya Keystone Keystone Pipeline Keystone XL Kony 2012 Leadership Lords Resistance Army Matt Palmer movies news New York City New York Times Northern Gateway oil sands Photography Photos Pipeline Debate Pipeline transport politics Robert Bryce Rocky Mountain Institute science systems thinking Technology TED Uganda Unintended consequences United Nations United States University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Waldorf Waldorf education Waldorf School Wall Street Journal water Wind farm Wind power World Water Day
- 11,173 hits