I’ll let the film speak for itself, but it is worth the seven minutes to watch it.
- theenergycollective.com/jemillerep/364…... fb.me/6JEdlccAb 2 days ago
- Great article from Slated about independent film finance. info.slated.com/investors-anon…. fb.me/171dliFRU 5 days ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/SbRhXd #in 6 days ago
- What could you do this weekend that is in no way connected to #fossilfuels #systemsthinking #energy http://t.co/3q6gk2Rhj9 1 week ago
- RT @TriVestWealth: How to Make an Edible Water “Bottle” inhabitat.com/nyc/diy-video-… 1 week ago
- Africa Alberta Alternative energy Amory Lovins Apple ARPA-E Bill Gates Bjørn Lomborg British Columbia Business Business process improvement Calgary Canada Climate Climate change Critical thinking documentary Documentary film Earth Education and Training Enbridge End of Oil Energy Energy development Energy industry Environment Film Filmmaking Fossil fuel Gates Germany Greenhouse gas Huffington Post International Energy Agency Invisible Children josephkony Kenya Keystone Keystone Pipeline Keystone XL Kony 2012 Leadership Lords Resistance Army Matt Palmer movies news New York City New York Times Northern Gateway oil sands People Photography Photos Pipeline Debate Pipeline transport politics Robert Bryce Rocky Mountain Institute science systems thinking Technology TED Uganda Unintended consequences United Nations United States University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Waldorf Waldorf education Waldorf School Wall Street Journal water Wind farm Wind power World Water Day
- 12,138 hits