I’ll let the film speak for itself, but it is worth the seven minutes to watch it.
- RT @TD_HBO: RT and follow to enter the #TrueDetective #TrueGiveAway2 http://t.co/r1feypKA5e 2 days ago
- The Glass is Now 'Half-Full' on Renewable Energy in Alberta - BluEarth... fb.me/6F2GyAddm 5 days ago
- Thorium Powered Car Could Run 100 Years On Just 8 Grams of Fuel fb.me/28kHNSBX2 6 days ago
- Why don't they ever just say tonight's Oscars will be four hours long. #Oscars 1 week ago
- RT @SteveMartinToGo: My Tweets have crashed Twitter. MT @Support: Some may have experienced issues viewing & sending Tweets. We apologize f… 1 week ago
- Africa Alberta Alternative energy Amory Lovins Apple ARPA-E Bill Gates Bjørn Lomborg British Columbia Business Business process improvement Calgary Canada Climate Climate change Critical thinking documentary Documentary film Earth Education and Training Enbridge End of Oil Energy Energy development Energy industry Environment Film Filmmaking Fossil fuel Gates Germany Greenhouse gas Huffington Post International Energy Agency Invisible Children josephkony Kenya Keystone Keystone Pipeline Keystone XL Kony 2012 Leadership Lords Resistance Army Matt Palmer movies news New York City New York Times Northern Gateway oil sands People Photography Photos Pipeline Debate Pipeline transport politics Robert Bryce Rocky Mountain Institute science systems thinking Technology TED Uganda Unintended consequences United Nations United States University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Waldorf Waldorf education Waldorf School Wall Street Journal water Wind farm Wind power World Water Day
- 11,833 hits